I am an undergraduate student at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I am majoring in Accounting in the Marriott School of Management.
Brigham Young University
Major : Accounting
- GPA 3.69/4.00
- Accounting Society Member
- Brigham Young Scholarship (merit-based)
- Osage Nation Higher Education Scholarship (merit-based)
My work experience has taught me important business skills and continues to shape who I am as a person.
Brigham Young University - School of Family Life
Family Finance - Teaching Assistant
- Teaches financial fundamentals to students
- Develops proper teaching habits
- Shows consistent organization skills, dependability, hard work
"Unless we lose ourselves in service to others, there is little purpose to our own lives." - Thomas S. Monson
The single most important thing we can do in this life is serve those around us. I had the priviledge to work as non-profit leader for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in north-eastern Peru. I learned leadership skills, clerical skills, but most importantly I learned the importance of serving those around us.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Non-profit leader/Missionary - Chiclayo, Peru
April 2014 - October 2015
- Maintained 80+ work weeks
- Prepared reports and stastical data
- Regional team supervisor of up to 50 individuals
- Instructor and lecturer in individual and group trainings
- Expanded new marketing areas, while developing everlasting relationships with individuals of all ages
I have learned many skills through education, experience and service. These include but are not limited to: accounting, language, technology and computer skills.
- Information Systems - Database Design, SQL, Data Quality Assessment
- Excel, Access, Tableau, VBA
- Website Design
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting Analysis
- Spanish - Fluent in reading, writing and speaking
These are a few of my favorite things: